(**This post contains affiliate links**)
Heyyyyy, It’s Friday!!! Okay, Honestly, Friday when you’re a stay at home mom, feels the same as a Monday. It’s still fun though when the weekend is here. Anyways, this post is a little different than my normal DIY-ing & home decor goodies! Some gal pals and I wanted to show y’all what we have been loving lately. My post could probably could go on and on about what I’m loving, as I’m an avid shopper and am always out scoping the stores. So, I rounded up a few of my favorites. Please note, I’m not being paid to promote these products. This is ALL me. BABY
- It’s trendy, it’s hot and I’m IN LOVE with buffalo plaid this fall. I’m sure I’m NOT the only one. I did snagged this Steve Madden Infinity Scarf at good ol’ Nordstrom’s Rack the other day. It’s so easy to toss a scarf on to any outfit in the fall/winter. (FYI – Eva found my robe belt and wears it around the house as her scarf. SO.DANG.Cute.)
2. These. Candles. Oh. Em. Gee. Seriously, every candle that I’ve purchased from this company has been amazing. My favorite is Patchouli Tabac. You can purchase them online and I’ve found them at TJ MAXX, Homegoods & Marshalls.
3. I really shouldn’t buy or eat these, okay. I’ve been doing this “Figure Camp” at a local gym. But, If I need SOMETHING to curb my sweet tooth, it’s these. I actually bought them for Eva, oops! These Trader Joe Gone Bananas are Ah-mazing. Chocolate covered bananas. Oh yah. Don’t thaw them, just eat. Trader Joe’s is always a home run in the frozen section.
4. Face Products. I’m a biggie on this. No chemicals going on THIS face. BTW, have you ever checked your lotions, make ups and washes etc. and see how they measure up? Do a search of your products now, HERE. Eve Organics was introduced to me by a friend and I couldn’t be happier with this product. I have a LONG history with acne. That, thankfully, has been resolved. But, because of this I’m always skeptical about changing my face wash/routine. This product is a 10. It works great, no nasty chemicals, organic and MICHIGAN made. #ProudMichigander. I use the Eve Organic’s Balance Line.
5. Brene’ Brown’s latest book, Rising Strong. Have you heard of her? If not, check her out now. Watch her TED Talk HERE. I’ve also read Daring Greatly and The Gifts of Imperfections. I highly recommend them. She’s all about vulnerbility. I haven’t tapped too far into this book. Hoping soon though. I’ve NEVER disappointed with her work.
6. This BED. I’ve been drooling over this bed for about a year. It’s the Coleman Bed from Pottery Barn. This bed, should actually be here any day now! Oh yahhhh. The hubs and I are ready to redo our master bedroom. We completed it when we first moved in five years ago, but boy has our taste in decor CHANGED. I still have a lot of ideas for this room. I do know, that this bed will be covered in white or ivory bedding. Maybe a little added buffalo plaid for winter! I’m pretty excited about this purchase.
7. Okay, I’ve been on the hunt for new living room furniture for a long time. I always, always come back to this couch. Honestly, I really want the pottery barn WHITE slipcovered couches. The husband is NOT going there. He thinks I’m crazy with our dog and kiddo. It’s a battle I’m not going to win (FYI – I usually win) so I’m on with the next thing. Our current furniture was purchased when we were at our old home so it’s not ideal for our current home. It works, yes, but not what I’d purchase for this house! So, we getting ready to paint our living room and move our TV. Moving the TV will allow us to have more room for furniture (we have the oddest living room, ever). So, I’m thinking this Theodore Couch and two chairs from Z Gallerie will be perfect in the new room! What cha think?! It’s NOT white and it sort of looks slipcovered. Right? And, why did Z Gallerie move out of Metro Detroit? Booooo!
8. Last, but certainly not least, Twelve on Main is my current blog crush! She has such amazing ideas and I stalk her Instagram. Shhhhh, don’t tell her! I think you all should check her out too! This DIY Corn Husk Witch Broom she did. Get out. Adorbs!
I hope you enjoyed your little sneak peek into my little world! Check out what the other bloggers are loving lately through the links below. Happy browsing!
Old House to New Home
My Life From Home
Shabby Grace Blog
Karen’s Up on The Hill
Around the Watt’s House
The Dean’s List Blog
Hobnail Salvaged Goods